It is well known fact that if any candidate passed written test that means he is eligible for giving the typing test. You have to clear typing test to get the final selection in SSC posts like Tax Assistant, DEO, LDC, Postal Assistant etc. We have gathered some information about the typing test software used by SSC.
Typing Software used by SSC
1. They have their own typing software which is not available for general use for the candidates. It is neither available on the internet nor in the market.
2. Your general information like Name, Roll Number etc will be already saved in this typing software like in the bank exams your information is already on the computer system when you go for the exam.
3. It's kind of blank white screen. No editing options like MS Word or text editor.
4. No, it is not MS word or any other software which can be downloaded from the internet.
5. It does not underline the misspelled words, double space or any kind of error whether grammatical or editing. You have to be careful here.